Greetings & Salutations!
Creating a blog page couldn’t be any easier and following these steps you should walk through the process with no troubles at all.
- First log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Now go to “Pages” and create a new page.
- Once inside pages, give your page a title such as “Blog“.
- To the right of the content area, find “Page Attributes“.
- From the drop-down, select the “Blog Template“.
- Once the blog template is selected, hit “Publish“.
Now that’s it. You’ve created a “Blog” page. This page template you’ve selected called “Blog” is designed to pull ALL ‘posts’ into the blog page. So when creating a new post, that will now automatically be published to that page you’ve just created. (more…)